Thursday, July 14, 2011

And I'm back!!!

I got up this morning determined to run since I did take a break yesterday. However I did not take a break from exercising, I still did the work out group which was just painful because of how sore I am. So this morning I got up and decided to run the same route that I used run last year, and I really wanted to run the whole thing because that meant it would be 3 miles. Well I finished the route and then I went a little further! I ran 3.41 miles!! Thats how far I was running last year. And last year it took me a month to get that far! It only took me five days! I'm so excited. I felt so good when I finished. Last year I wasn't eating well and now I'm doing better, so combine that with running over 3 miles and I'll be losing weight in no time.

2 comments:

Ashley C said...

That's awesome! Huge progress in such a short time!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! What a great accomplishment!