Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little winter recipe

I havent updated for a very good reason, I'm lazy. More like embarrassed that I havent exercised in something like 4 months. I know, bad me. I however havent done too bad on my eating habits. I have had a lot of bad days but I always make up for them with good days. I have done better the last few weeks but its not much good without exercise. I watched biggest loser finale last night and it inspired me to see the finalists at the end and how amazing they looked. I promise myself this season to limit my intake of sweets and donated goodies to a bare minimum and make sure my kids eat them to hike up their sugar levels to create holiday cheer and craziness. I will be sure to make sure they run circles around the house to work off all the extra calories and to brush extra hard. Now coming to my point, I have a really good soup recipe. It's almost like chili but not. Its called 3 bean soup and its pretty low fat.

Here is a picture of the final product. I added another can of chicken broth to make it more soupy and so did my mom. It makes plenty, for leftovers. (You might want to make it in a bigger pan than I did)

No comments: