Monday, June 1, 2009

Its Almost that time again

I've decided I will weigh myself monthly, I like to see big changes and thats the best bet. Once I am sure I am doing things correctly then I will start weekly. The last few weeks have been a little tough because of holidays and family has been in town and then last week we all got the stomach flu. Fun! Im pretty sure I lost few lbs the day I was sick because the only thing I ate was water and 4 crackers. I have been doing pretty good with eating healthy, its just the exercising that I cant seem to get on track. We have had some pretty good dinners. Jesús made Eggplant Parmesan the other night and it was really good. I made something yummy a couple nights ago. The original recipe was Asparagus and Shrimp Penne but I didnt want to buy shrimp so I made it a vegetarian meal. I cooked the Asparagus in some Garlic and herb salad dressing then added thin slices of red pepper, chopped artichoke hearts and fresh chopped spinach. I cooked 2 cups of Penne and then added it all together and added some mozerella cheese and let it melt. It was so dang good, the only problem was to only have one bowl.

No comments: