Thursday, May 14, 2009

I want to be a loser too!

A Biggest Loser That is!! Yeah, I really enjoy watching that show. It gets me all inspired to eat better and be healthy. I guess a lot of people weren't really happy that Helen won but you know what, I love that she lost all the weight and I totally love Tara!! She looks so amazing and Mike!! Wow!!! Now he can enjoy life as a thin hot kid! Ok and when Jerry walked out I almost cried. I honestly started tearing up.

So thats good, just more motivation for me. The most difficult thing for me lately is getting on an exercise schedule. We have Wii fit so that makes it easier for me to do it at home and I have gotten a really good workout with it. Its not the same as going running and lifting weights and all that but it teaches Yoga, strength training, it has step aerobics and other kinds of calorie burning techniques. I am sore from doing hula hoop exercises yesterday. Ouch!! So my biggest goal is getting on a work out routine. I want to get up at 6:00 when Jesús gets up and go work out. That way I can get it done everyday without worrying about the kids.

My other problem is my chocolate craving, which was non-existant until after Elena was born. Now I have it all the time. I have found a way to indulge without feeling guilty.

Kashi makes some really good snack food. I have recently purchased some of their granola bars and they are really yummy. I had one today that was pumpkin pie, HOLY HEAVENS!!!! It was quite yummy. They also have chocolate and peanut butter and whole bunch of other kinds. Special K also makes really good snack bars that satisfy my sweet tooth.

Snacking can be a diet breaker so before you open that cupboard and find something that will make you weep like a little girl later as you stare at the numbers on the scale(I know, I've done that before), make sure the cupboard is only filled with healthy but yummy things. The only hard part then will be to only eat ONE!

1 comment:

Ashley C said...

I usually watch the Biggest Loser but I didnt watch it this season at all. Im gonna try to watch the finale online right now. You got me interested.