Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Comments

If you have tried to leave a comment, Im sorry for some reason it wasnt working. I have hopefully fixed the problem but email me if you have any further problems.

On another note, I received a great comment from Rachel Hansen. Veggies!! Eat everything with veggies. It will fill you up without the calories. Find a veggie you like and use that as a side for your meals. If you fill up on veggies than you won't eat so much of the unhealthy stuff.

P.S. Watching biggest loser is inspiring me even more!! Love that show!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alison this is awesome!! Your starting weight is a goal weight for me! I'm a HUGE biggest loser fan and I'm watching it right now. I plan on walking really early with the baby in the morning after I have her. So hopefully I will join you soon in the road to a healthy life!

Stake Camp Directors said...

I am impresssed with your new blog. I will be checking in regularly! The baked chicken chilie rellenos look amazing-and- fitting in the veggies is sooooo hard. Alot of money, alot of work but a change of thinking might make a thinner me-ummm, let me think, okay definitely worth it. Thanks for the inspiration lady.