Saturday, January 28, 2012

Is my scale broken?

I got on the scale just for the heck of it this morning. I know its not my weigh in day but I was just curious. It said 196. something. That can't be right. Thats almost another 4 lbs. I will know for sure on Wednesday. I did get a new toy.I'm very excited about it. I have had my juice plus complete a few times which I love because of the taste and because of how long it keeps me full, but it doesn't blend well with milk while using a spoon. So I've been putting it in a water bottle and shaking it or using the big blender to add blueberries. This morning I used it to make me a fast blueberry Juice plus shake and it was divine and super fast and east to clean up. 100% worth it.

1 comment:

Carla said...

Umm... yeah! You go girl! Your scale isn't broken, you're just awesome.