Monday, June 8, 2009

Woot!

Okay so I am 4 days late on weighing myself. However Im down from 181 to 177!!!! Hooray!! I cant remember the last time I was in the 170's! Now if I can just get an exercise schedule maybe it would happen even faster. I cant seem to get up early and I cant seem to remember to do it while the kids are napping. Its hard when I get that time to myself, I would much rather sit down and relax rather than start moving around even more. Maybe I can start walking in the morning. I love walking in the morning and I miss my walking partner from two years ago. Katy, you should move over here! So I am still losing weight and I am not even exercising, other than chasing after kids all day, so all I needed to do was change my diet. Now that I am getting the healthy eating down my body is just naturally getting down to the weight it should. Yay!! Feeling healthy!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait until I'm in the 170's!

Ashley C said...

That's awesome Allison!