Monday, May 6, 2013

Down 8 lbs!!

Ok so I've lost 8 lbs! Yay! It feels good to finally see some improvement. Jesús even says I look a little thinner. That really boosts my self esteem and makes me want to keep going. I was sort of stuck and bouncing back and forth between 4 and 5 lbs so I talked to my sister and she said my caloric intake was too low so I raised it by 200 and the next day I had dropped 3 more lbs. It felt so good!! Yesterday I wore a dress that I haven't worn in 2 years or more. When I got the zipper up it felt so good. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror. Its this same dress. I of course didn't take any pictures in it because it was maybe a little bit tighter than I'm used to but it felt good to wear it and I got a lot of compliments on it at church.
I've been reading Runs For Cookies and I love to read all she has to say. I was reading about her plastic surgery and it makes me want that so bad!! I already have sagging skin and I know its going to just get worse as I continue but it would be so nice to have that gone. I love reading other bloggers that have lost the weight and it makes me motivated to keep trying. I feel better already and my husband is working hard with me. We are going to be the hottest couple around!!

No comments: