Monday, June 13, 2011

A new summer

This summer will be like last summer but with some changes. I will of course be running again, as soon as I'm feeling better and I can get over to BC stadium, I will be exercising at the church with friends also so thats double the exercise. I will also be eating better which I didn't do very much last summer, my meals were healthy but in between I snacked like crazy. I'm going to have to figure out how to make sure I keep my eating to just healthy things and only for little meals about 6 times a day. Maybe a schedule and reward system? I'm aching to get out and run or at least walk for now. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found your blog on google and I have to say, thank you! For being real. I actually have gone from 289 to 174, back up to 262 and now at 230. After reading your blog, I get the feeling I should create a blog. For inspiration, help and just to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

I like to think that exercise is a learned love. I like going to the gym and exercising, using the weight machines and finding out how to fuel my body efficiently. Do I always do well? No, I'm pretty fallible. But really, aren't we all here to figure out how things will work for us? What we need to do and to get back up when something hasn't worked?

Love this blog, I'll keep checking back!

Suzice