Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I did it!

I went walk/jogging for 3 miles today!! And I didnt die! It was incredible, it was really hard but at one point I said to myself "I can do this" once I got into my groove I felt like I could have run the whole thing, and then.......the bladder. Having kids has done awful things to my bladder and the muscles that keep me from embarrassing myself. I wish I would have thought of that before I left because I think I could have run the whole thing. In the end I think I ran at least half of it if not a little more. But now it won't be as scary the next time because I know what to expect. Wish me luck!!
P.S. Biggest loser was awesome last week or whenever the finale was, and last night where are they now was pretty good too. It got me motivated.

No comments: